Rinnai Corporation hails from Nagoya, Japan, and brings with them a wealth of experience in heating homes all over the world! Their credo states that everyone deserves to be warm in their own home without having to pay a huge sum of money for this very basic luxury.
Rinnai pinpointed a huge flaw in many manufacturers who were creating hot water systems that were costing too much for the general consumer, and have made it their mission to provide safe and affordable hot water systems for customers everywhere to make sure that families get the warmth they need to stay healthy and happy.
Rinnai Corporation is also at the forefront of minimising any negative impacts their manufacturing has on the environment by being engaged in an active environmental programme, taking the future of the planet into account which plays a large part in the company’s decision making.
If all that wasn’t enough to warm the cockles of your heart, Rinnai also supports “Youth at Risk” initiatives within their community!
Shop the Rinnai Range at The Hot Water Shop here!
Introducing Rinnai’s Hot Water Systems!
Never worry about the safety of your hot water around children ever again, with the smart Rinnai Infinity Bathroom Control! The hot water can be preset to a child-safe temperature so the kids can’t change it themselves mid-bath or shower!
With no need for manually mixing hot and cold water to get the perfect temperature, you’ll also never have to worry about dangerous temperature spikes when any other taps in the house are turned on
Available in two modern variations, you can opt for the Rinnai Infinity Deluxe Bathroom Control which combines your control of both the bathroom and kitchen hot water temperatures – flicking between the two controls at the press of a button! Boasting endless hot water, the Rinnai INFINITY range is designed to provide continuous gas hot water with less effort (and less cost) to heat to the regular temperatures that you would need without a smart controller.
The Rinnai INFINITY hot water units themselves are attached to the outside of your home, freeing up valuable space inside for storage. Available in 2 sizes at The Hot Water Shop, we are certain the Rinnai range is going to make a big difference in the way you use hot water.
Coupled with the INFINITY controllers, you can have control over how your hot water is used, the temperature and use it for troubleshooting any gas problems relating to your hot water!
Rinnai Infinity Delux Bathroom Control$295.00
The Rinnai Bathroom Deluxe Controller works in conjunction with the kitchen controller. This has a number of benefits:
- Safety: If you have young children, the hot water can be pre-set to a child-safe level for the period while you are filling the bath—a safety interlock feature prevents the water temperature from being adjusted from another controller while the bathroom controller is operating and hot water is flowing.
- Ability to transfer control back to the kitchen controller at the press of a button.
- No need to mix hot and cold water, this reduces the effect of temperature spiking when another tap in the building is turned on
- You use your Rinnai INFINITY continuous flow gas hot water unit more efficiently as less gas is required to heat water to 40 °C (typical shower temperature) than at 55 °C (default temperature without controllers)
Rinnai Infinity Bathroom Control$165.00
The Rinnai Compact Controller is our smallest, most affordable model.
- Safety, especially if you have young children, the hot water can be pre-set to a child-safe level.
- No need to mix hot and cold water, this reduces the affect of temperature spiking when another tap in the building is turned on.
- You use your continuous flow unit more efficiently as less gas is required to heat water to 40 °C (typical shower temperature) than at 55 °C (default temperature without controllers).
- Allows diagnosis of problems (such as gas supply disruption) in the unilikely event or a fault, or for a maintenance review when the INFINITY is serviced
How a Rinnai INFINITY system will save you money!
The units save you money on your bills because they only turn on when you need hot water – so you’re only paying for the hot water you use and not passive water heating. The relatively low cost of the units is also a bonus, with a comprehensive warranty provided by Rinnai on all of its products in New Zealand! With Rinnai having a home base in New Zealand, you’ll be able to get a cost-effective service performed by Rinnai experts – saving you time and money on having the wrong people trying to fix your units – if they ever needed looking at!
Explore the possibility of total hot water control today with The Hot Water Shop, proud suppliers of Rinnai hot water cylinders and INFINITY controllers!
Have a question about the Rinnai range? Contact our team today!