Supplying photos of your current cylinder is a really helpful way for us to quote any upgrades and replacements. Best advice – take a step back before you take the photo, we can zoom in if needed. This is what we need:
A photo of where your cylinder is and the surrounding cupboard area.
Now you can get closer to the pipes at the bottom, from about one metre.
Then take a photo of the area with the pipes at the top.
If you see a label, you can then take a photo of that too.
Christchurch Hot Water Cylinder Specialists
Stiebel Eltron 300L Hot Water Heat Pump 690-1921mm$4,900.00
- German engineered, designed for New Zealand conditions
- Market leader in heat pump technology since 1976
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode
- Can be installed outdoors or indoors, indoor installation requires 13m3 of clear space
- Single piece design for ease of installation
- Active defrost function to assist operations in cold climates
- Operates in cold climates down to minus 5°C
- Energy efficient operation saves up to 74% on hot water energy use*
- Low power draw at only 2.3 Amps
- Can operate on extended off-peak power and timers where available
Rheem 300l Mains Pressure Hot Water Cylinder 580x1850mm$1,795.00
Designed and assembled in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions. With its colourbond jacket, this range is a great solution for both indoor and outdoor installation. Able to connect to a range of Heat Pump and Solar technologies including direct/indirect or top down external heat sources.
- 300 Litres
- 580 x 1850mm
- Indoor and Outdoor Installation
Peter Cocks 180L Mains Pressure Cylinder 560x1295mm$1,195.00
MAINS PRESSURE HOT WATER CYLINDERS Silver Bullet Duplex Stainless Steel mains pressure cylinders are manufactured to meet New Zealand minimum energy performance standards (MEPS) and are independently approved to deliver optimum water temperature and sustained performance. 180L STD 560mm wide x 1295mm high 3kw Titanium element *Please note that The Hot Water Shop supplies products nationwide but offers installation services throughout the Canterbury region only. Request Installed Quote