Christchurch's Hot Water Systems ExpertsAbout
The Hot Water Shop was established in 2014 as a buyers group to support a few local plumbers to achieve better pricing on a wide range of hot water systems and parts. The approach proved to be very successful, especially for our plumbers’ clients, you, the homeowners.
Since 2014, we’ve expanded our range to offer direct solutions with fixed price installation packages and cut-price hot water systems to our residential and plumbing customers. We take pride in representing highly reputable brands that we trust for use in New Zealand conditions.
Brands such as Rheem, Rinnai, Peter Cocks, SuperHeat and Stiebel have built a reputation for reliability and innovation, and all have representation in New Zealand to ensure support is there when we need it.
Our Work ProcessSteps
Our approach to solving your hot water problems!
We first want to chat to you to assess what system might suit your home, your budget and future plans.
Next, we find out what exact system or cylinder you currently have to guide our recommendations to better your current situation.
Once we have gathered a little bit of info we can then give you a fixed price quote.
Now, let’s set a date and time that suits you for installation.
We’ll be there on time, with all the right parts to complete installation.
We check in with you to make sure everything is working and up to standard.
Stiebel Eltron 300L Hot Water Heat Pump 690-1921mm$4,900.00
Stiebel Eltron 300L Hot Water Heat Pump 690-1921mm
- German engineered, designed for New Zealand conditions
- Market leader in heat pump technology since 1976
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode
- Can be installed outdoors or indoors, indoor installation requires 13m3 of clear space
- Single piece design for ease of installation
- Active defrost function to assist operations in cold climates
- Operates in cold climates down to minus 5°C
- Energy efficient operation saves up to 74% on hot water energy use*
- Low power draw at only 2.3 Amps
- Can operate on extended off-peak power and timers where available
Bosch Tronic 160L OUTDOOR mains pressure cylinder 575 x 1512$1,645.00
Bosch Tronic 160L Outdoor Mains Pressure cylinder 575 x 1512
Tronic 1000T tanks feature a high performance enamel coating fused to the steel tank at high temperature to improve tank life.
- Durable vitreous enamel lined steel tank suitable for all water types
- Suitable for internal and external installations
- 10 year cylinder warranty, 2 year parts and labour warranty
- Thicker anode extends tank life
- Thick, high quality insulating foam improves efficiency to reduce running costs
Dux Proflow 250L OUTDOOR mains pressure cylinder 620 x 1445$1,595.00
PROFLO 250L 620 x 1445 - Perfect for Outdoor installationIf you’re looking to replace an existing electric storage water heater, Proflo is an ideal solution - available in a variety of tank sizes for homes of all sizes and delivering full mains pressure.
- 250L Proflo
- 620 x 1445mm
- Mains pressure
- Hard-wearing, tough polymer base, larger anode to increase tank life
- 10 years tank warranty, 1 year parts and labour*