Save on power bills with Hot Water Heat Pumps
Power savings of up to 66% with a heat pump hotwater system.
The future in hot water heating is here and better than solar. Heating with solar thermal energy means running costs as low, or lower than traditional solar, without the upfront costs. A traditional solar water heaters use the warmth from the sun to heat the water.
Heat Pump Benefits
A Heat Pump doesn’t need solar collectors mounted on the roof. It uses technology to extract and intensify the warmth that is naturally in the air around us then uses that warmth to produce hot water.
1.Both mains & low
Mains and Low Pressure hot water cylinder can be used
2.Tag to existing cylinder
We can retrofit a heat pump to your current hot water cylinder
Efficient modern technology
4.Outdoor or indoor
Can be installed outside, in a garage or in a roof space
Our Current Deals
Stiebel Eltron Premium Wall Heater 1kW$595.00
The CON Premium convection wall heaters offer a unique combination of functionality and aesthetics. The CON Premium enhances its environment not only by providing pleasant heat but also through its elegant design. Featuring a smart control unit, the CON Premium range of room heaters have smart features including a 7-day timer, open window detection and frost/overheat protection. *Please note that The Hot Water Shop supplies products nationwide but offers installation services throughout the Canterbury region only.
Econergy HP4000LT Heat Pump Water Heater$4,149.00
Why install an Econergy® heat pump water heater? Split system design We all like a decent shower or soak in a hot bath…until the power bill arrives. Water heating accounts for around 40% of household energy use, while energy costs continue to rise. Extremely efficient Econergy® water heaters solve the problem of rising energy costs by transferring up to 75% of the heating energy from the air.* This is achieved by the application of revolutionary patented technology that heats the water in a single pass.
- 2-8 person house
- 52db operating level
- 520mm H x 490mm W x 550mm D
Stiebel Eltron 220L Hot Water Heat Pump 690-1553mm$4,450.00
- German engineered, designed for New Zealand conditions
- Market leader in heat pump technology since 1976
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode
- Can be installed outdoors or indoors, indoor installation requires 13m3 of clear space
- Single piece design for ease of installation
- Active defrost function to assist operations in cold climates
- Operates in cold climates down to minus 5°C
- Energy efficient operation saves up to 74% on hot water energy use*
- Low power draw at only 2.3 Amps
- Can operate on extended off-peak power and timers where available
Have Questions? Call Us 0800 468 928We can manage your entire conversion, from retro fit to installation of a new cylinder and inbuilt heatpump. The quiet and efficient Stiebel, well respected and represented in New Zealand for consumer protection.
Heat Pump Hot Water Systems Christchurch
Your local Hot Water System Specialists
For all your hot water cylinder needs contact The Hot Water Shop today!